This is the story of my wanderings, thought processes, and collections as I take walks through the community in which we live. The findings are literal objects collected on the way as well as the thoughts they may provoke.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Credibility?

This week I noticed the backhoes which are working at the University in the business loop. As I understand it they are laying some kind of a sewer line. Well I'm sure they're a fine organization and a respectable company, but what kind of message does this send to their clients about
themselves. You decide. Personally I think the slogan trys utilizing humor only a notch above junior high level. Credibility?


4 comments:

  1. oh, I saw this when walking to class. This is so awful. I get the yellow and orange, but the rest of it is just no fun. The "Digging in Your Business is Our Business," looks even worse on their website, scripty and all.
    http://cazierexcavating.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stupidly witty saying is very lame and not cool. Their website does look even worse. What kind of companies are we paying with our tuition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on campus too, and had the exact same thought. That's got to be in-house advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This takes playing on words over the top! Well i guess it got your attention, so maybe it is doing it job, and that is what they were looking for when they created that tag line. Great Find

    ReplyDelete