This is the story of my wanderings, thought processes, and collections as I take walks through the community in which we live. The findings are literal objects collected on the way as well as the thoughts they may provoke.

Monday, November 23, 2009

In the Margins


A while back I was working in the computer lab at the school. I noticed somebody had left their notebook behind. I opened it. I'd like to say it was to find the respective owner so that the right thing could be done, but it may have been nosiness. At any rate, inside the front cover I found this amazing illustration.

It astounds me that there are others out their just like me. Who even from the second grade have doodled in the margins, and more specifically dinosaurs eating anything and everything. Even in my high school AP English exam, in my extra time, I drew a picture of the exam reader giving my paper the thumbs up. (Not sure if it effected my grade, but I passed.)

It leads me to wonder: how many more there are whose class notes are riddled with the whims of a wild imagination?

No comments:

Post a Comment