This is the story of my wanderings, thought processes, and collections as I take walks through the community in which we live. The findings are literal objects collected on the way as well as the thoughts they may provoke.

Monday, September 14, 2009

One Man's Junk






















I came across lots of roster papers for the local little league coaches. On one Felipe was listed as the only substitute. I wonder if he ever took the field or remained the "backup". Beneath a bleecher lay a solitary scrap of paper, folded and hidden. I thought it must contain somebody's secrets of some kind. Upon unfolding it however, I discovered only the words "Hannah Montana." It's very important to someone out there. Other findings of note are:



  • A roll of measuring tape with the tape inside.

  • Some scraps of burned paper.

  • A sticker which reads "I helped fire fighters help 'Jersey's Kids.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment